Living Heritage! Enjoy the research into cultural heritage
Coordinator: Antoni Rojas Rabaneda
- Undertake activities to illustrate the usefulness of research into cultural heritage.
- Promote an interest in research, science and cultural heritage.
- Encourage careers in science.
- Carry out scientific communication and dissemination activities.
- Foster an interest in scientific research among young people.
- Raise public awareness of the need for, and utility of, research on cultural heritage.
- Inform society of the values of heritage, as elements of economic and social well-being.
- Carry out research on cultural heritage on the internet and on the street, beyond the walls of the research centres.